FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spaghetti with Creamy Tomato Sauce and Chicken Sausage
Kids know how much fun it can be to combine things like sodas, and the results can sometimes be delicious. This recipe takes the same approach, mixing tomato sauce with Alfredo into a sauce that features the best of both worlds. All that’s left to do then is add Artisan Fresh™ Chicken Sausage and enjoy.
View all tips »
Try Artisan Fresh™ Mozzarella & Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage in place of Spinach & Asiago Chicken Sausage.
- 1 lb. uncooked Daily Chef™ Spaghetti
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 large green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 lb. Artisan Fresh™ All Natural Spinach & Asiago Cheese Chicken Sausage
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (24 ounce)
- 1 cup(s) prepared Alfredo sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Mix pepper strips and olive oil together; set aside. In a nonstick skillet sauté sausage according to package directions, adding peppers after water has evaporated. Cook for 4 minutes or until sausage has browned.
- In a medium saucepan, combine spaghetti and Alfredo sauces. Heat over medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally.