FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spaghetti with Lemon Cream Sauce, Asparagus and Toasted Walnuts
This is another excellent pasta side dish for those times you’re looking for an alternative to tomato sauce. The prepared Alfredo sauce provides a solid flavor base that’s only enhanced by zesty lemon peel and fragrant toasted walnuts.
View all tips »
- To toast walnuts on the stove, heat a medium skillet. Add walnuts, stirring frequently for 3 to 5 minutes or until nuts are fragrant and lightly browned. Watch carefully so that nuts do not burn. Remove from pan as soon as desired color is achieved.
- For a complete meal, serve with sautéed shrimp or salmon.
- 1 jar Daily Chef™ Spaghetti (1 pound)
- 1 lb. asparagus, cut into 1 .50" pieces
- 15 oz. prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest, grated
- 1 tsp. dry dill
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts, toasted
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Add asparagus to the cooking water for the last three minutes of cooking; drain.
- In a medium saucepan, heat Alfredo sauce, milk, lemon peel and dill over medium-low heat until hot.
- Toss cooked spaghetti with sauce. Sprinkle with walnuts before serving