FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spaghetti with Sautéed Cherry Tomatoes and Spinach
This quick and easy pasta dish makes a wonderful side to your favorite meat, and it can also be prepared as an entrée by adding shrimp or diced chicken.
View all tips »
For a complete meal, stir in half a pound sautéed shrimp or 1 1/2 cups diced rotisserie chicken with the pasta.
- 8 oz. Daily Chef™ Spaghetti
- 1 lb. cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup(s) pepper
- 6 cup(s) spinach leaves
- 1 cup(s) shredded Parmesan, divided
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Cut a small slit into each of the tomatoes. Toss tomatoes, 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomato mixture and cook, stirring frequently for 5 minutes or until tomatoes have softened and have begun to lose their shape.
- Toss pasta, tomato mixture, spinach and half a cup Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Transfer to serving platter and sprinkle with remaining cheese.