FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spaghetti with Shrimp
Plump, delicious shrimp, creamy sauce and spaghetti cooked to perfection—this quick dinner will delight every member of your family.
View all tips »
Substitute cream of mushroom or cream of celery soup for cream of shrimp soup to change up the flavor.
- 16 oz. Daily Chef™ Spaghetti (1 pkg.)
- 3 cup(s) broccoli florets (1 pound)
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil, divided
- 1 onion (medium), chopped
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled, shelled and deveined
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 10.75 ounce (1 can) cream of shrimp soup
- 1 cup(s) shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions in a large soup pot or Dutch oven. Add broccoli during last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain, reserving half a cup of the water. Toss pasta and broccoli with 1 tablespoon oil. Set aside.
- In pan used to cook pasta, heat remaining 3 tablespoons oil over medium high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes. Stir in shrimp and cook, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until shrimp just begin to turn pink. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Stir in soup and reserved pasta water. Heat until simmering, stirring frequently. Stir in pasta, broccoli and cheese. Spoon into a serving bowl. Sprinkle with additional cheese before serving, if desired.