FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spanakopita Mashed Potatoes
Bring home fresh crumbled feta and crisp baby spinach to easily transform your bundle of red potatoes into an exciting side dish.
- 6 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 6 oz. fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in another large saucepan bring 1/2 inch of water to a boil. Add spinach; cover and boil for 3 to 5 minutes or until wilted. Drain and coarsely chop; keep warm.
- Drain potatoes and return to the saucepan. Add milk, butter, salt and pepper; mash until smooth. Fold in cheese and spinach.