FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sparkling Holiday Punch
Servings: 30 half-cups
Make your holiday sparkle with Welch’s® Sparkling Holiday Punch.
- 3 cup(s) of cold water
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 1 bottle Welch's® Sparkling Red or Sparkling White Grape Juice Cocktail, chilled
- 1 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 3 bottles (16 ounce each) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Ice cubes made with Welch's® Sparkling Red or Sparkling White Grape Juice Cocktail
- In medium saucepan, combine water, sugar and cinnamon sticks to make cinnamon syrup. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Remove cinnamon sticks, cover and refrigerate two hours.
- In a large punch bowl, combine cinnamon syrup, Welch’s® Sparkling Red or Sparkling White Grape Juice Cocktail, orange juice, lemon juice and soda. Add ice cubes.
- If desired, garnish punch with additional cinnamon sticks or float fruit-filled ice cubes, orange, lemon or lime slices.
- Makes about 30 1/2-cup servings.