FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spicy Black Bean Enchiladas
Fresh salsa, rich chipotle seasoning and black bean veggie burgers come together in this easy-to-make bean burrito that's sure to please.
- 11 oz. MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) red onions
- 4 1/2 oz. chopped green chilies
- 10 oz. mild enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free sour cream
- 4 oz. finely shredded taco cheese
- Thaw and dice MorningStar Farms Spicy Black Bean Burgers. In a large bowl, mix together tomatoes, onions, burger pieces and chilies. Set aside.
- Prepare tortillas by placing a moistened paper towel on a microwave-safe dish. Place tortilla on top of paper towel. Repeat by using moistened towel then tortilla stacking until 4 tortillas are on plate. Cover stack of tortillas with moistened paper towel. Microwave on high for 40 seconds.
- Place 1/4 cup of the burger mixture on each tortilla. Wrap tortilla and place seam side down on a 9x12-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all 12 tortillas are completed. Spread enchilada sauce over tortillas. Cover baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. Remove cover and spread sour cream on top of the enchiladas, followed by the cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is hot and bubbly.