FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spicy Chicken Mac Skillet
Spice up your mac and cheese and enjoy in this easy skillet 30 minute supper!
View all tips »
Serve with a crisp green salad tossed with Kraft® Light Ranch Dressing.
Prepare as directed, using Kraft® Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses or Kraft® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- 1 pkg. Kraft® Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (7.25 ounce)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained (14 -.50 ounce)
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft® Mexi Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- Prepare Dinner as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 min. or until lightly browned and done. Stir in tomatoes and soup; cook on medium heat 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- Add Dinner; stir until well blended. Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Cook 5 min. or until cheese is melted.