FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spicy Ranch Dip
Mix up a spicy dip featuring ranch dressing, sour cream, hot sauce and crumbled bacon—perfect to serve with an array of appetizers.
View all tips »
Enjoy with Totino’s® Buffalo Style Chicken Rolls.
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) hot sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) (2 oz.) crumbled bacon
- Blend sour cream with ranch dressing in a large bowl.
- Stir in hot sauce and crumbled bacon and mix well.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.