FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spicy Shrimp 'n' Scallop Skewers
Count on Sam's Club shrimp and scallops to grill up tender and juicy in this meal easy enough for any night of the week. Whether you're entertaining or celebrating seafood night with the family, a simple baste delivers just enough added flavor.
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp. each cayenne pepper and black pepper
- 18 uncooked large shrimp (about 3/4 lb.)
- 12 sea scallops (1 1/2 lb.)
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in seasonings; set aside and keep warm.
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails on. On six metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread shrimp and scallops.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill seafood, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are firm and opaque, basting occasionally with butter mixture.