FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spicy Southwest Chicken Salad
Delicious and light. Mixed greens paired with grilled chicken and Wish-Bone® dressing is sure to be a hit.
- 1/2 cup(s) Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 1/4 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 8 cup(s) spring salad mix
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium mango, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium avocado, cut into bite-size pieces
- Combine 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing with chipotle chile pepper in small bowl. Brush chicken and onion with dressing mixture.
- Grill or broil chicken and onion, turning once, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and onion is tender; thinly slice chicken.
- Arrange spring salad mix on serving platter. Top with beans, mango, avocado, onion and chicken. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing.