FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spider Web Pumpkin Cheesecake
This is the perfect Halloween dessert. Make it for your family or make it for a party, either way it is sure to be a hit.
View all tips »
Size-Wise: Looking for a dessert to make for Halloween? This special-occasion dessert is sure to fit the bill since it makes enough to serve a crowd of 16.
Make it Easy: For easy drizzling, pour melted chocolate into small resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece from one bottom corner of bag. Gently squeeze bag to drizzle chocolate over cheesecake as directed.
Reduce oven temperature to 325°F if using a dark 9-inch nonstick springform pan.
- 18 Oreo® Cookies, finely crushed (about 1-.50 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 24 oz. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 15 oz. pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup(s) Breakstone's® Sour Cream
- 1 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tsp. butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Mix cookie crumbs and melted butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add pumpkin and spice; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust
- Bake 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set; cool slightly. Carefully spread sour cream over top of cheesecake. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Microwave chocolate and 1 tsp. butter in microwave bowl on Medium (50%) 30 sec.; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Drizzle in spiral pattern over cheesecake. Starting at center of cheesecake, pull toothpick through lines from center of cheesecake to outside edge to resemble a spider's web. Refrigerate 4 hours.