FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Kids of all ages will get "stuck" on these easy, sweet Halloween treats using just a few ingredients you can find right in club.
- 1/3 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 oz. white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp. shortening
- 1/3 cup(s) flaked coconut, coarsely chopped
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Transfer to a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in corner of bag and set aside.
- In another small microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate and shortening; stir until smooth. Stir in coconut. Spoon 2 tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets; spread into a 4-inch circle. Repeat four times.
- Using reserved melted semisweet chocolate, pipe thin concentric circles an 1/8 inch apart on top of each candy. Beginning with the center circle, gently pull a toothpick through circles toward outer edges. Wipe toothpick clean. Repeat to complete web pattern. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container.