FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spinach and Artichoke Bread Pudding
Traditional bread pudding takes a savory spin with exquisite cheeses, fresh spinach and artichokes, all waiting for you in club.
- 18 oz. fresh spinach
- 28 oz. water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 9 eggs
- 2 3/4 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Romano cheese
- Dash salt
- 8 cup(s) day-old cubed French bread
- In a large saucepan, bring 1/2 inch of water to a boil. Add spinach; cover and boil for 3 to 5 minutes or until wilted. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, eggs, cream, cheeses and salt. Gently stir in bread cubes and spinach. Transfer to a greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.