FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spinach Bacon Brunch Pizza
Bacon, cheddar and fresh spinach make this breakfast casserole savory and satisfying enough for midday brunch. With just a simple biscuit crust and a blend of ingredients, you’ll love how easy this recipe makes your morning.
- 1 1/3 cup(s) biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup(s) sour cream
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 cup(s) fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 8 bacon strips, cooked, crumbled and divided
- In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix and water to form a soft dough. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an 8-inch deep-dish pie plate coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400°F for 6 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven. Reduce heat to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in spinach, cheddar, onion and half the bacon. Pour into crust. Sprinkle with remaining bacon. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.