FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spinach Club Salad
Discover how versatile luncheon meats can be in this easy and impressive salad that’s perfect for lunch or a light supper.
View all tips »
Wash spinach this easy way: Fill a large bowl with cold water, dump in the leaves, swirl them around and wait 5 minutes for any sand or soil to fall to the bottom of the bowl. Then pile the leaves into a salad spinner and whirl until dry.
- 6 oz. Castle Wood™ Variety-Pack Deli Meats, Turkey
- 6 oz. Castle Wood Variety-Pack Deli Meats, Black Forest Ham
- 2 Hass avocados, pit removed, peeled and diced
- 6 slices crispy bacon
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 2 1/2 cup(s) mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 12 cup(s) Artisan Lettuce
- Vinaigrette or ranch dressing
- Slice meats into long, thin strips.
- Sauté mushrooms in butter until golden brown. Cool.
- To serve, fill a large salad bowl (or 6 individual bowls) with lettuce. Arrange all of the ingredients in a spiral pattern on top. Add favorite ranch or vinaigrette dressing.