FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spinach, Craisin® and Goat Cheese Salad
Enjoy the taste of fresh salad with just the right dressing and ingredients.
View all tips »
Short on time? Use prepared balsamic vinaigrette in place of homemade. Substitute blue cheese for goat cheese for a different flavor profile.
- 3 Tbsp. Member's Mark Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 cup(s) baby spinach, thick stems removed
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup(s) Craisins®
- Combine vinegar, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Slowly pour in oil, whisking until all oil has been added; set aside.
- Place spinach in a large serving bowl. Top with cheese, pecans and Craisins®. Drizzle with dressing. Toss before serving.