FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spinach and Goat Cheese Salad with Warm Honey Balsamic Dressing
Sweet strawberries combined with tangy goat cheese and a fruity vinaigrette make the perfect spring or summer salad.
View all tips »
The cheese almonds can be prepared up to one day before, wrapped and refrigerated.
Warm honey balsamic dressing
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. mild honey
- 1 Tbsp. lemon or orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 cup(s) spinach leaves
- 1 pkg. garden medley
- 12 strawberries, sliced
- 1 log (4 oz.) of goat cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup(s) toasted almonds, chopped
- Roll goat cheese into almond-sized balls and press into chopped almonds to coat.
- Combine balsamic vinegar, honey, lemon or orange juice and seasonings in a microwave safe dish. Stir to blend. Heat on high for 30 seconds in microwave. Whisk in olive oil to thicken.
- Toss garden medley and top with strawberries and goat cheese. Drizzle with warm dressing and serve.