FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
Spinach, Philadelphia® Cream Cheese and Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese make this homemade lasagna dish even creamier than mom used to make. Add chopped fresh basil and mushrooms for an over-the-top tasting experience.
View all tips »
Stir chopped fresh basil and/or sliced mushrooms into sauce before using as directed.
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8 oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 1/4 cup(s) mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2 cup(s) spaghetti sauce
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan until well blended; spread onto noodles. Roll up tightly.
- Place, seam-sides down, in 9-inch square baking dish; top with sauce and remaining mozzarella.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.