FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spinach Salad with Bacon and NatureSweet® Cherubs Tomatoes
A fresh and flavorful take on the classic spinach salad. With heartier toppings like crispy bacon and hard-boiled eggs, everyone will be eager to eat their greens.
- 8 oz. package of baby spinach
- 1 cup(s) NatureSweet® Cherubs® Tomatoes
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and grated fine with a box grater
- 6 pieces of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced thin
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated coarse
- 2 Tbsp. white distilled vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, honey, yellow mustard, parsley and sea salt.
- Gently toss spinach, NatureSweet® Cherubs® Tomatoes, grated carrot, and sliced red onion with the dressing.
- Distribute among 6 salad plates.
- Sprinkle each salad with grated egg and bacon.
- Serve with a quick grind of black pepper.