FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spinach Salad with Orange Slices and Pomegranate Seeds
Serving up a side salad with lunch or dinner is not a problem when you have a recipe this simple up your sleeve. All you have to do is pick up fresh produce at your Sam’s Club® and you’re guaranteed a delicious salad that will satisfy everyone’s appetite.
View all tips »
Stir in 3 cups diced rotisserie chicken to make to make this an entrée salad.
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. orange zest, grated
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup(s) Daily Chef® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 cup(s) baby spinach leaves, about 6 ounce
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled, cut into 1/4” wheels
- 2 oz. feta cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup(s) pomegranate seeds
- Whisk together vinegar, honey, zest and mustard in a small bowl. Add olive oil in a slow stream, whisking until it is fully incorporated.
- Place spinach on a serving platter. Top with remaining ingredients. Drizzle with dressing.