FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spinach adds a great twist in flavor to this popular crowd-pleasing appetizer. Simple, flavorful and satisfying, they’re the perfect finger-food for entertaining.
View all tips »
Prepare using Stove Top® Savory Herbs Stuffing Mix.
Have leftover stuffing?
Any leftover stuffing mixture can be served as a side dish with baked chicken.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) hot water
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stove Top® Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 40 fresh mushrooms (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 cup(s) Kraft® Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup(s) Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Add hot water to stuffing mix in large bowl; stir just until moistened. Set aside. Remove stems from mushrooms; chop stems. Melt butter in skillet on medium heat. Add chopped stems and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Add mushroom mixture to stuffing with spinach and cheeses; mix well.
- Spoon stuffing mixture into mushroom caps. Place stuffed caps in shallow pan, stuffing-side up.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and filling is heated through.