FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Find the perfect, big, juicy portobello mushrooms for this satisfying, melt-in-your mouth recipe in club.
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 14 1/2 oz. diced tomatoes, drained
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Remove and discard stems and gills from mushrooms. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook mushrooms in oil for 10 to 15 minutes or just until tender, turning once.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, spinach, onions, Romano cheese, pepper flakes and salt. Spoon into mushroom caps. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with heavy-duty foil. Bake at 375°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.