FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spinach, Walnut and Roast Beef Chopped Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing
Chopped salads are a great way to create a healthy meal that’s hearty enough to satisfy even a teenager’s appetite. Castle Wood Reserve® Angus Roast Beef makes this chopped salad special.
View all tips »
All ingredients may be prepared several hours ahead and refrigerated separately. Just combine, dress and toss to serve.
- 8 cup(s) baby spinach
- 1 1/4 cup(s) toasted walnut pieces
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 3 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 2 cup(s) chopped Castle Wood Reserve® Angus Roast Beef
- Favorite blue cheese salad dressing
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Fill a large salad bowl with the spinach. Top with an arrangement of the other ingredients.
- Add prepared blue cheese salad dressing and toss just before serving.
- Top with cracked black pepper.