FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spiral Omelet Supreme
Simply adding a few ingredients to your traditional omelet recipe gives every bite of this colorful breakfast a smooth, savory and satisfying flavor.
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1/4 cup(s) plus 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 12 eggs
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (6 oz.) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning, divided
- Line the bottom and sides of a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan with parchment paper; grease the paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and flour until blended.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs; add cream cheese mixture and mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté the pepper, mushrooms and onion in oil until crisp-tender. Keep warm.
- Turn omelet onto a work surface; peel off parchment paper. Sprinkle with the vegetable mixture, mozzarella cheese, tomato and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Place on a serving platter. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.