FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spooky Monster Sandwiches
Googley-eyed monsters chomp on tasty chicken salad in these silly, spooky Halloween treats great for lunch, snacks or dinner before trick-or-treating.
- 2 cup(s) cubed, cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries, optional
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped celery
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 12 dinner rolls, split and toasted
- 6 slices American cheese
- 24 pimiento-stuffed olives
- 12 1-in. long roasted red pepper strips
- 6 whole baby dill pickles, cut in half lengthwise
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cranberries if desired, mayonnaise, onion, celery, salt and pepper. Fill rolls with chicken mixture.
- Cut American cheese slices in half and into desired shape; place over top of each sandwich to resemble hair. For each monster sandwich, attach olives for eyes, roasted red pepper strips for noses and pickles for fangs.