FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spring Brunch Bake
Celebrate spring with a unique mid-morning casserole that’s moist, fluffy and simple enough to keep you out of the kitchen.
- 8 cup(s) cubed French bread
- 2 cup(s) cut fresh asparagus (1-in. pieces)
- 1 cup(s) cubed fully cooked lean ham
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 6 egg whites
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fat-free milk
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine the bread, asparagus, ham and cheese. Whisk the egg whites, eggs, milk, lemon juice and garlic powder; pour over bread mixture and stir until blended. Transfer to a 13x9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.