FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spring Party Pasta Salad
Tossed in a simple dressing made with Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dressing, Del Monte® Canned Corn, mayonnaise and other seasonings, this pasta salad is a great make-ahead lunch.
View all tips »
This is also very appetizing served on a bed of tossed greens or chopped romaine lettuce.
- 1 lb. dry rotini pasta
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup(s) Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 lemons, juiced
- red onion, finely diced
- 3 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped or 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- 1 cup(s) Del Monte® Canned Corn, drained
- 3 tomatoes (medium), diced and seeded
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- Cook pasta in generously salted boiling water according to package directions. Drain, then toss with olive oil. Set aside.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a large bowl. Add pasta to bowl and toss to mix. Fold in corn, tomatoes and bell pepper.
- Top with bacon to serve (or refrigerate up to 6 hours, then add bacon to serve).