FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Steak Lover’s Pizza
Try something different - grilled steak pizza!
- 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak
- 4 tsp. McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 onion (medium), sliced
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, cut into 2” wide strips
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 cup(s) shredded Monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1 lb. fresh pizza dough or frozen dough, thawed or 1 prepared thin pizza crust (12 inch)
- Sprinkle both sides of steak with 3 teaspoons of the Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Brush vegetables with 1 teaspoon of the oil.
- Grill steak over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- Grill vegetables 6 to 8 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Cut steak and vegetables into bite-size pieces.
- Mix cheese and remaining 1 teaspoon Steak Seasoning in small bowl.
- Stretch or roll pizza dough on floured baking sheet to a 12 to 14 inch round, about 1/4” thick.
- Brush top of dough with remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Place oiled-side down on the grill. Close lid.
- Grill over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until grill marks appear on the bottom of the crust.
- Carefully flip crust over using tongs or spatula.
- Layer crust with 1/2 of the cheese, grilled steak, vegetables and remaining cheese. Close Lid.
- Grill 3 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is browned.
- Check pizza often to avoid burning.
- Rotate pizza, if necessary.
- Slide pizza onto baking sheet. Slice and serve immediately.