FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Steak Salad with Spinach and Blue Cheese
If you love salad but have a soft spot for red meat, you’ll love the flavor combinations in this strip steak salad with cherry tomatoes and blue cheese crumbles. It’s a win-win-win.
- 2 (10-oz.) Member's Mark® 100% Angus Strip Steaks
- Salt and pepper
- 8 cup(s) spinach leaves
- 1 cup(s) cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- Heat nonstick skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Season steak with salt and pepper. Place in skillet. Cook 4 minutes per side or until cooked to desired doneness. Let sit 5 minutes before cutting.
- Place spinach onto serving platter. Top with tomatoes and onion.
- Cut steak into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange slices over spinach. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with blue cheese.