FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Steak Sandwich Kabobs
Surprise patio-party guests when you transform a traditional sandwich into an unexpected grilling masterpiece with skewered steak, peppers and focaccia bread cooked straight on the grate.
- 1 lb. beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tsp. steak seasoning
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 6 oz. focaccia bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 slices provolone cheese, cut into strips
- Sprinkle beef with steak seasoning. Alternately thread the beef, red pepper, bread cubes and onion onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers; brush with oil.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning occasionally. Top with cheese; grill 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.