FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
It’s incredible how much an old standby can change with a few ingredients and additions. In this recipe, a French baguette and A1® Original Steak Sauce give the classic cheeseburger a steakhouse twist.
- 1/4 cup(s) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Miracle Whip® Dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) A1 Original Steak Sauce, divided
- 1 French bread baguette (16 to 20 inch)
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup(s) onions, chopped
- 4 Kraft® Singles
- Heat grill to medium-high. Combine tomatoes, dressing and 1/2 teaspoon sauce.
- Cut baguette lengthwise in half, then cut crosswise into four pieces.
- Mix meat, onions and remaining steak sauce. Shape into four (1/2-inch thick) oval patties.
- Grill 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through (160°F); top with Singles. Add baguettes, cut-sides down, to grill. Grill 1 minute or until baguettes are lightly toasted and Singles are melted.
- Fill baguettes with cheeseburgers; top with tomato mixture.