FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Steakhouse Potato Salad
The secret to this rich and creamy potato salad is the Kraft® Classic Ranch Dressing and Kraft® Shredded Cheddar Cheese. Add a little bacon and you’ve got yourself one heck of a summer side dish.
View all tips »
Prepare using Miracle Whip® Light Dressing, Kraft® Lite Ranch Dressing and Kraft® 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
When cooking potatoes for a potato salad, remember that the potatoes will continue to cook even after you have drained them. As soon as the cooked potatoes are fork tender, drain them and then run them under cold water to quickly cool them. When in doubt, it is better to undercook the potatoes than overcook them.
- 3 lb. small red potatoes (about 9), quartered
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) Miracle Whip® Dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) Kraft® Classic Ranch Dressing
- 6 slices Oscar Mayer® Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup(s) Kraft® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Place potatoes in 2-quart microwaveable dish. Add water; cover with lid. Microwave on high 12 to 15 minutes or just until potatoes are tender; drain. Place in large bowl.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- Mix dressings. Add to potatoes with remaining ingredients; mix lightly.