FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Give this steakhouse salad a try for lunch or tonight as a main course with your grilled steak or as a side to your favorite barbecued dish.
View all tips »
Prepare using A.1. Bold & Spicy Steak Sauce.
- 1/4 cup(s) Kraft® Light Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) Kraft® Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Kraft® Prepared Horseradish
- 3/4 lb. beef sirloin steak, 40972 inch thick
- 2 Tbsp. A.1.® Original Steak Sauce
- 8 cup(s) chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft® 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Mix first 3 ingredients.
- Grill steak 5 min. on each side or until medium doneness (160ºF), brushing occasionally with steak sauce. Remove steak from grill; cover. Let stand 5 min. Cut steak across the grain into thin slices.
- Cover platter with lettuce; top with tomatoes, onions and meat. Drizzle with dressing mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.