FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Stove Top® Tomato-Basil Stuffin' Egg Muffin
Inventing new ways to enjoy a satisfying protein-rich breakfast was never so easy. With just minutes of prep thanks to quick-cooking stuffing, you’ll have an adorably delicious breakfast on the table with little effort.
View all tips »
How to Easily Remove Muffins:
Run knife around edges of muffin cups to make it easier to remove the baked stuffing cups from the muffin pan.
Serve with fresh fruit to round out the meal.
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stove Top® Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh basil
- 7 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Prepare stuffing as directed on package; cool 5 minutes.
- Spray muffin-cup pan with cooking spray. Press 1/4 cup stuffing onto the bottom and along the sides of each of the muffin cups, forming 1/4-inch rim around top of each; fill with tomatoes. Sprinkle with basil.
- Beat eggs in measuring cup; pour over stuffing cups. Top with cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until centers are set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.