FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
You're 5 ingredients and 10 minutes away from dipping into a deliciously layered dessert or snack of yogurt, fruit and high-fiber cereal
- 2 containers (6 ounce each) Yoplait® Original 0.99 Fat Free strawberry yogurt
- 2 cup(s) Fiber One® Honey Clusters® cereal
- 1 cup(s) sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 banana (medium), thinly sliced
- 4 whole fresh strawberries
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease large cookie sheet. Using scissors or knife, cut each roll into 4 equal pieces; place separately on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F. for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Uncover icing cup; microwave for 10 seconds.
- Place half of the pieces in serving bowl; drizzle with half of the icing.
- Repeat with remaining pieces and icing.