FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Strawberry Breakfast Crescent
Enjoy sweet rolls made with Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls and Fruit Roll¬Ups® Strawberry Fruit Snack.
- 1 can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls (8 ounce)
- 4 rolls Betty Crocker® Fruit Roll¬Ups® Strawberry Fruit Snack
- 2/3 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. milk
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles.
- Unroll fruit snack rolls; cut each diagonally into 2 triangles. Place each fruit roll triangle on 1 dough triangle (fold or tuck each fruit roll so all is on dough). Roll up each dough triangle, starting with shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point; place point side down on sprayed cookie sheet. Curve into crescent shape.
- Bake at 350°F. for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix powdered sugar, vanilla and enough milk until smooth and desired drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle glaze evenly over warm rolls. Serve warm.