FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Strawberry Brunch Bruschetta
Bruschetta shows its sweeter side with an indulgent blend of dynamic textures and fresh tastes perfect for brunch, breakfast or appetizers. It's amazing how something that feels so light can also seem so indulgent.
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tsp. minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 24 slices French bread baguette (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/2 lb. fresh goat cheese
- 2 cup(s) chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 cup(s) fresh arugula or fresh baby spinach, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Place bread on ungreased baking sheets; brush with oil mixture.
- Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Spread with goat cheese. Broil 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese begins to melt.
- In a small bowl, combine strawberries and arugula; layer over cheese.