FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Welcome, berry season! One taste will transport you to a swivel seat in your favorite sweet shop.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 fl. oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup(s) whipping cream
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh strawberries
- 3 Honey Maid® Honey Grahams, coarsely chopped
- Mix first 4 ingredients with mixer until well blended. Freeze 4 hours or until almost solid.
- Beat frozen cream cheese mixture with mixer until creamy. Blend berries in blender until smooth. Add to cream cheese mixture with chopped grahams; mix well. Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove dessert from freezer 15 minutes before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before scooping into dishes.