FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Strawberry Melon Fizz
Servings: 8 - 10
Sam’s Club fresh, crisp melon and sweet strawberries take this colorful summer drink to a new level of refreshment. Great for outdoor entertaining, serve alongside a light lunch to impress guests.
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 qt. fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cup(s) cubed honeydew
- 1 3/4 cup(s) cubed cantaloupe
- Ginger ale or sparkling white grape juice
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar and water; bring to a boil. Boil and stir until a candy thermometer reads 240°F (soft-ball stage). Remove from the heat; allow to cool.
- Combine strawberries and melon. Just before serving, fill tall glasses with fruit and drizzle with 1 tablespoon syrup. Add ginger ale to each.