FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Strawberry Yogurt Shortcakes
Warm shortcakes are piled high with fresh berries and dollops of strawberry yogurt! Mmm.
- 2 1/3 cup(s) Original Bisquick® mix
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 containers (6 oz. ea.) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free strawberry yogurt (2 cups)
- 1 qt. (4 cups) strawberries, sliced
- Heat oven to 450°F. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, sugar, butter and 1/2 cup of the yogurt until soft dough forms. Turn dough onto surface lightly dusted with Bisquick mix; gently roll in Bisquick mix to coat. Shape dough into ball; knead 8 to 10 times.
- Roll dough 1/2-inch thick. Cut with floured 3-inch cutter. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Split shortcakes. Spoon strawberries and remaining yogurt between halves of shortcakes and over tops.