FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Strip Steak with Onion Wine Sauce
A flavorful wine sauce adds a touch of sophistication to this sizzling steak supper.
- 2 cup(s) yellow onion wedges, root end removed
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup(s) A.1.® Original Steak Sauce®
- 1 Tbsp. dry red wine
- 2 beef strip steaks (about 1 pound total), 3/4" thick
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Cook onions and garlic in butter in a large skillet on medium-high heat 10 minutes or until onions are tender. Add steak sauce and wine; mix well. Bring to boil.
- Place steaks on grill. Grill 6 to 8 minutes on each side for medium rare (145°F) to medium doneness (160°F). Serve topped with steak sauce mixture.