FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Stuffed Mushroom Burgers
Mushrooms on your burger may be familiar, but what about mushrooms inside the burger? Try this delicious recipe for a new twist on the classic mushroom burger.
- 2 1/4 lb. ground beef (lean 90%)
- 2 Tbsp. mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) minced onion
- 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper
- 2 cup(s) mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. butter, unsalted
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme or oregano
- Favorite cheese from Member’s Mark® Meat & Cheese Tray
- Ciabatta bread roll
- Optional: Create garlic mayonnaise by adding garlic salt (or freshly minced garlic) to favorite mayonnaise.
- Combine the beef, mustard, onion, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix gently (over-mixing toughens the meat).
- Melt butter in a sauté pan. When bubbling, add mushrooms and thyme. Salt and pepper to taste. Sauté until mushrooms are soft and golden brown. Remove from heat and drain.
- Shape the meat into 12 patties. Place a layer of cooked mushrooms over the 6 patties. Place the remaining patties on top of the mushrooms and carefully press to seal the mushrooms inside.
- Grill burgers for about 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
- After flipping burgers the first time, add a slice of your favorite cheese.
- Serve with favorite condiments and optional garlic mayo.