FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Summer Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Ranch dressing and barbecue sauce put a tangy spin on this quick-fix homemade pizza.
- 1 lb. frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Hidden Valley ® The Original Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup(s) shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup(s) KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll out dough into a 15-inch circle. Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Lay dough onto grill, oil side down. Cover and grill about 3 minutes or until dough is puffed and underside is browned.
- Using tongs turn pizza over and quickly spread with dressing. Scatter cheese and chicken over dressing and cover grill.
- Grill 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and underside of pizza is browned. Use tongs to slide onto cutting board. Drizzle barbecue sauce on top.