FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Summer Corn Salad
Capture summer in a bowl with bright colors, fresh flavors and crisp textures in this simple salad great for outdoor entertaining.
- 5 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped red onion
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk 4 teaspoons oil, lime juice, salt and pepper sauce; set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir corn in remaining oil over medium-high heat until tender. Transfer to a salad bowl; cool slightly. Add the tomatoes, cucumber, onion and basil. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving or refrigerate until chilled. Sprinkle with cheese just before serving.