FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Summer Fruit Crisp
Explore the vibrant fresh fruit that's in season with this hot, light dessert great for late summer.
- 4 cup(s) fresh dark sweet cherries (about 1 1/4 lb.), pitted
- 4 cup(s) sliced peeled peaches
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup(s) old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. cold butter
- In a large bowl combine the cherries, peaches, sugar, flour and salt. Transfer to a 13x9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- For topping, in a small bowl combine the oats, brown sugar, flour, pecans, salt and cinnamon. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm.