FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Summer Shrimp Cobb Salad
A seafood variation of the famous salad that originated at Hollywood’s Brown Derby restaurant. This tasty shrimp version can also be served with Thousand Island dressing.
View all tips »
Cook hardboiled eggs in advance and refrigerate. For a healthful alternative, serve dressing on the side.
- 2 lb. Member’s Mark® Cooked Jumbo Shrimp, thawed, chopped
- 3 romaine hearts, stem end cut off and halved, leaves separated
- 1 cup(s) blue cheese crumbles
- 4 eggs, hard boiled and finely chopped
- 2 cup(s) bacon, cooked and finely chopped (bacon bits be substituted)
- 2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 Hass avocados, skinned, core removed, chopped
- Ranch dressing, to taste
- Arrange romaine hearts on a large serving platter.
- Add shrimp, blue cheese, eggs, bacon, tomatoes and avocado.
- Drizzle with salad dressing. Toss before serving.