FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Wake up to a fresh-baked biscuit stacked high with sassy eggs, veggies and cheese
- 1 can Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (16.3-ounce)
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 8 slices Ameri Cheese
- Prepare biscuits and bacon as directed on packages.
- Melt margarine in medium skillet. Add bell pepper and onion; cook and stir until tender.
- Pour eggs into skillet; cook until set, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Split biscuits; fill each with egg, cheese and bacon.