FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Eagle Brand® Super Fudgy Chocolate Cookies
So good, you may need to hide them from yourself… or someone else. Like a decadent combination of fudge brownies and chewy cookies, these fudgy delights are nothing short of addicting.
- 1 can (14 oz.) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 1/2 cup(s) (18 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cup(s) Pillsbury BEST® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) coarsely chopped nuts
- Melt chocolate chips and butter with sweetened condensed milk in saucepan. Remove from heat. Mix in flour, baking soda, egg, vanilla and nuts until smooth. Chill 20 minutes. Divide into thirds. Shape each into 7x1 1/2-inch roll. Wrap in wax paper. Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat cookie sheet with no-stick spray. Cut rolls into 1/2-inch slices. Place on cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are slightly crusted. Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheets.