FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Serve up a real swashbuckler for your tastebuds. The super-strength flavor in this savory burger comes from the revered taste of A.1.® Steak Sauce paired with the fresh, exciting flavors of crisp green and red peppers.
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) A.1.® Original Steak Sauce, divided
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place peppers and onions in center of large sheet of heavy-duty foil; drizzle with 1/4 cup steak sauce. Fold foil to make packet.
- Grill 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix meat and 2 tablespoons of the remaining steak sauce; shape into 4 (1/2-inch) patties.
- Grill 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and burgers are done (160°F), turning burgers after 4 minutes and brushing with remaining steak sauce.
- Remove packet from grill; cut slits in foil to release steam before opening packet.
- Fill rolls with burgers and vegetables.